HISTORY PAPER HELP – TOP 10 ESSAY TOPICS
Sometimes you can get stuck with a really broad history paper. Your teacher may want to give you a free reign to see what you can bring to the table and prove that you’re not just regurgitating the facts given you. So here 10 ten topics that you can use to get that essay written.
- The Holocaust
- World War II
- Post-War Berlin
- Cold War
- Space Race
- Roman Empire
- Gold Rush
- Great Depression
This one’s an obvious one. Everyone knows about it, but there’s so much to talk about that you could write 100 different essays and still have more ground to cover.
Discuss the war before the U.S. entered or the conditions leading up to it. Write about some of the more important operations, such as the bombings of London, Blitzkrieg tactics or the Russian scorched earth policy.
This one’s a great topic. After WWII, Berlin and Germany itself were divided in half. It wasn’t until 1989 that the halves were reunited. Talk about the split, the difference between east and west, or the impact that the wall had on society and the economy.
Plenty of material here, from Britain and the 13 colonies, to France in Africa and Southeast Asia, there is a wealth of information available. You could also branch into Post-Colonialism and discuss modern day countries, their past and how European rule impacted their states.
A massive chunk of history, and relatively modern, also; write on the Soviet Union and the small proxy wars fought in Korea, Vietnam and Afghanistan.
An area of the Cold War; the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. fought to be the best in the world at going into space. Talk about the Russian achievements with early satellites and manned missions, and end on the moon landing with a minor note on the modern ISS.
A fascinating time in history, especially given the extremism of our own modern societies (FRAGMENT).. Pick the second one with Richard the Lionheart and the Saladin and their battles for Jerusalem.
Going a little further back into antiquity, this era is rife with interesting ideas. From the Coliseum to the wars in the North, there is plenty of material here.
This was a great time in America, a time of opportunity where anyone with a pickaxe and a pair of hands could make a fortune. Writeabout the town of Deadwood and characters such as Calamity Jane and Wild Bill, the impact on Native Americans and even the earth itself.
Another brilliant topic! A time of hardships and strife; explore the worldwide effect, the build up to WWII and President Roosevelt’s attempts to alleviate the pain and poverty.
- Hamlet essay sample
- High quality essays to buy
- 10 descriptive essay topics
- Veterans: argument essay prompts
- Evaluation paper topics
- Manhattan Project essay sample
- How to conclude your essay bright
- Narrative essay writing tips
- Writing on mass media
- Topics for 8th grade essay
- Essay about ocean - cool tips
- Female body image: essay sample
- How to write the essay main body
- Expository essay writing schemes
- Speed essay writing
- How to use an essay sample
- Sample on The Role Of Music...
- Five paragraph essay structure
- Hiring a professional writer
- Finding a narrative paper sample
- Informative explanatory paper tips
- Essay topic sources best for you
- Introduction and conclusion writing
- Improving your essay writing skills
- Writing an A+ expository essay
- Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde essay sample
- Essay examples using