How to Craft an Essay in an Hour
Do you have class in an hour and you just realize that you have an essay due? It may seem impossible to get an essay done in an hour but it can be done. With a little help from this tutorial, you will have the tools you need to write that paper in no time.
With all of the things you have going on, it is not always easy to keep up with things. You may think that it is too late to get it done but these steps will get the essay written in an hour.
Step One: Select a topic
Select a topic that you are passionate about or that you have an opinion on if you have a choice. IF the topic is one that you don’t really care for, it will be harder to come up with supporting facts quickly
Step Two: Quick outline
Start by drawing up a quick outline. It will get you organized and will help you write your thesis. You should have an introduction, three supporting details, and a conclusion. The three supporting details will be what you list in your thesis.
Step Three: Do some quick research
If you need quotes or citations in your paper put one of your supporting ideas or the main topic in your search engine. Skim through the first few paragraphs of the source until you find a quotation that supports what you are writing about. You will probably find them in the first paragraph or so because this is where the introduction and background information are. Make sure to cite your sources.
Step Four: Write your thesis
This should be a separate step because it is so important. This is the main objective of your paper. It is what you are going to be talking about. The thesis can be as simple as a sentence listing the three main points that you will use in your paper. Don’t get hung up on it. For example, if you are writing about the three most popular car colors, your thesis could be as simple as “the three most popular car colors are red, gold, and black”. Each supporting paragraph will give the statistics on each of the colors
Step Five: Bulk up the outline
Start your introduction with an interesting fact you pulled from your sources or the background of the subject. Your thesis sentence should be last. Use transitions in the beginning and the end of every paragraph.
If you follow these steps, you are sure to write an essay for that class in an hour without any trouble. Hope this helps.
- 10 descriptive essay topics
- Hamlet essay sample
- High quality essays to buy
- Veterans: argument essay prompts
- How to conclude your essay bright
- Narrative essay writing tips
- Manhattan Project essay sample
- Writing on mass media
- How to write the essay main body
- Topics for 8th grade essay
- Essay about ocean - cool tips
- Female body image: essay sample
- Evaluation paper topics
- How to use an essay sample
- Expository essay writing schemes
- Speed essay writing
- Sample on The Role Of Music...
- Finding a narrative paper sample
- Hiring a professional writer
- Five paragraph essay structure
- Informative explanatory paper tips
- Essay topic sources best for you
- Introduction and conclusion writing
- Improving your essay writing skills
- Writing an A+ expository essay
- Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde essay sample
- Essay examples using